Thursday, November 15, 2007

#52.

mitch, kheii and me! (:


my footpriintx..;


while waiting for kheii, nothing to do. haha.

we went to the 5th floor toilet at whitesands for this. hahaha.

peijie and me, at coffee express. during lesson time. HAHAHA.

yesterday went to michelle yap's bbq. met up with khei, then go meet jude and mitch. went to whitesands, and saw alot of properly dressed ppl. haha. their grad nite. and mine's tomorrow!! (:

after that, i realised i was supposed to call cass. but i didnt. i think i forgot. but luckily she came. missed her sooo much! haha. as much as i missed him.

had alot of fun, but didnt forget about the unhappiness. it did dampen my mood.

8pm left the place, walked to the next bus stop cuz send cass to her hse nearby, and we ran for the bus. FIRST TIME, run so fast. haha. mitch alighted first, then khei. after that he sent me home, and i got a little drunk. haha. i drank 3 cans of jolly shandy! haha. my first time taking alchohol. hahaha.

today din want to go school so early, but hock said they will call my home. so i decided to go. in the end only me jing and peijie turned up. among the o7o7o7. during ss went out of school for some project. didnt enjoy it, cuz i couldnt stand his attitude. say i got attitude. i think ur attitude suck more lah.

went to coffee express for ice kachang. ms junainah owed us. (:

had TWO hours of chem. can die sia... i was damn sleepy lah... luckily jh and jing sat near me. so we talked alot. haha. and he said i look like a pig. bloody hell..

haha. today must sleep early. tomorrow grad nite. must be in best shape. haha.

pig lah... sleep until so long.. i down here bored to death liao u still dun wake up.. haha. thanks for sending me home ytd. although it was not on the way. really appreciate it. thanks. ((: