Thursday, August 23, 2007

#27.

i thought this blog would be dead.
hahas.
was really busy with school and dnt.
but finally..at last.
i finished dnt.
prep exam oso ended and im left with the last paper for my prelims,
and that's dnt.
haix.
lent my textbook to seekhei,
and got nothing to revise.
but alvin say i sure pass.
so we bet, see whether i can pass without studying.
if can, it shows that im smart.
hahas.

was on the comp for so long, but didnt blog..
was watching video and entertaining stupid hock.
keep bombarding me with his questions.
and to think eugene always call me wen ti er tong.
he seem to ask more than me can?

i seem to have lost touch with blogging.
hahas.

hopefully, my blog wunt rust, but i cant promise.

too many things have happened.
i dun noe wat to do either.
tell me.
haix.

i'll be back.=)