Friday, June 01, 2007

#18.

rusty. rusty. rusty.

it's been a long time since i blogged.
of course, many many many things happened.

gotten back my results last week,
and i did fairly well compared to the past.
3 distinctions, and failed 2.
failed combined humanities, and d&t.
hahas.
thinking of d&t,
it's kinda funny.
i actually thought of dropping d&t,
but i did not because of someone.
now, i cant drop it,
but it seems so meaningless to continue.
i didnt expect myself to fail combined humanities, cos i studied!
hahas.
for the 3 subjects thingy,
i scored like 4 points,
and for that, im happy.
hahahas.

i've been hearing lots of things.
and i seriously hope you'll enlighten me,
which is the truth and which is the lie.
what exactly is the reason?
i believe i have the rights to know what's going on.
so please.
at least tell me.
i wont ask for anything more.

attended a music composition workshop,
.
enjoyed myself alot over there,
made many new friends,
saw many cute girls,
and cute guys too.
no.actually, only one.
hahahas.
the rest...hmm.
no comments.
but stupid old man,
i must comment for sure.
know him for days,
but suan me like nobody's business.
call me old, this and that.
hahahas.
learnt alot too..
and it definitely wasnt wasted.
although i had my price to pay for going there,
i missed school, and many many things.
on the last day,
dawn, wayne and i had to compose a melody, and perform it.
it was nice, i thought,
but i screwed up.
i came in on the wrong beat,
but luckily it wasnt obvious.
hahas.
mrs morton went around taking pictures too,
and there was this particular picture,
she took of me.
i seriously didnt know she would put it to display,
it was really close-up,
and there was my mp3 in the pic too.
gosh.it wasnt supposed to be there.
now everyone knew i was slacking.
hahahas..
really enjoyed myself,
and didnt regret going.
jude and the rest would probably regret. xD

ohh!
jordon met someone,
and had gone goo-ga-ga over her.xD
melody melodie melo melo melo.x)

hahas.
i shall stop crapping, before ppl start looking for me.xD

P.S. NO PETS ALLOWED. =PP