Wednesday, January 10, 2007

#12.

im back. =)

i was supposed to go for PE today, but apparently, i didnt know it was today..and i didnt know.

got quite close to pple in my class, but i dun noe if that's a good thing or not.

firstly, i dun want any trouble with anybody.
i dun want pple to come and look for me and scold me for doing this and that.

secondly, i like them.all of them.wat about during breaks and PE? who am i supposed to follow?

but i really like this class, and i hope they'll like me too. xD

yesterday i spent the whole of my afternoon at the siows'.it was so tiring, and i felt like sleeping.luckily siow's jokes were funny enough. or rather, lame enough.x)
jude waited for me, to my surprise.
then walked home with shaun and him.
shaun passed me his girl friend's textbook..hahahhahas.

i like the idea of going to school at 9, on wednesdays.i had my fiil sleeping.hahas.

ill be back.=)

im seriously tired.
miss him and love him.xD