Thursday, December 14, 2006

#o8.

the pictures below were pictures taken during the water-based training in june. not all though, but i promise to upload them.

finally found the link to jun's blog, after so long. first he said tat he have, then he sae he dun have. then he sae he have.wth??
make me so confused...what siah..all my cousins, i realise, are all like that. and strangly,
only to me.why? do i have extra sweet blood, or sumthing?hhahas.

in particular my dad's side's cousins. even the 38year old danny korkor disturb me..with his not so guai brother.hahahas..beware..otherwise in future u will have NO PINK BONES!!

muahahahhaha. im so bad.

hhahas...renny is having her swimming test tmr.dun let me and uncle jack down horx..

had a hard time saving jude out from the hands of my bro and sis..although i did not use any strength, but i could tell tat SUMONE WAS JEALOUS.

HAHAHAHAHA..


i'll be back. =))